Estates in bankruptcy/companies in liquidation and relevant information can be found under Bankruptcy overview.
We offer assistance to companies, financial institutions, self-employed and private clients. We have particular experience in the following areas:
- Voluntary debt settlement and debt settlement proceedings.
- Strategic and financial advice in relation to restructuring companies.
- Credit assurance, including issues related to mortgage and collateral, guarantees and sureties.
- Advice to businesses in financial distress, including advice to the board/management/owners in relation to personal liability.
- Bankruptcy advice, dissolution and debt settlement negotiations, on behalf of both creditors and debtors.
- Bankruptcy petitions/debtor's petitions for bankruptcy.
- Representing creditors as appointed members of the board on behalf of creditors during bankruptcy proceedings/debt settlement.
- Negotiations with banks and financial institutions in relation to refinancing, mortgages etc.
- Securing and recovery of outstanding debt from debtors in distress or in liquidation proceedings.
- Enforcement through distraint, enforcement proceedings, eviction, surrender and security through interim court orders and seizure of property.
- Debt collection, litigation both via the Conciliation Board and in the courts.