We assist our clients in preparing contracts and by representing them in negotiations. Our focus is to find good and correct solutions.
We have considerable experience in litigation in all courts, and we regularly plead cases in court, even though we prefer to find solutions without having to resort to litigation.
Within our expert area, we assist with for example:
- Competition law.
- Miscellaneous real estate.
- Planning permission and appeals.
- Continuous review of current contracts.
- Contract negotiations and contracts.
- Construction law during all phases of construction.
- Preparation of standard contracts, such as construction contracts.
- Resolution of disputes, including litigation.
- Disputes in relation to the purchase and sale of real estate in accordance with the "Act on the Disposal of Real Estate".
- Preparation of reports and analyses, including legal and tactical assessments.
- Purchase, sale and rental of residential and commercial properties, including restaurants and licenced premises.